£200 gift voucher to High Street shopping
Promoter: Crystal Reference, 26 Stanley Street, Holyhead, Anglesey, LL65 1HG, United Kingdom
- Entries must be received by 31st December 2008.
- The winners will be drawn at random within 4 weeks of the closing date and will be notified in writing within 28 days. The winners are required to notify AllTheAnswers of the acceptance of their prize within 14 days of notification. In the event of non-acceptance within the specified period, or if the person is not contactable, AllTheAnswers reserves the right to reallocate the prize awarded to the next randomly drawn valid entry or to forfeit the prize.
- Entries are to be submitted by completing the quiz/prize/draw questionnaire as part of AllTheAnswers online promotion.
- By entering the competition, the winner consents to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion, and for his/her name and county to be used for publicity purposes by AllTheAnswers in printed or online formats.
- Prize is valid for up to 9 months from the date shown on the vouchers.
- No purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person allowed.
- The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands excluding employees AllTheAnswers and their immediate families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
The prize consists of a 200 £ gift voucher to High Street Vouchers and following T&C’s apply: http://www.highstreetvouchers.com/gift-vouchers/terms-conditions.jsp
Minimum age is 18.
- All products are subject to promotional availability.
- All additional spend must be paid in full by the individual prior to event.
- Travel to and from the event is not included.
- Open to adults aged 18+.
- No cash alternative.
- Not transferable.
- It is a condition of entry that the terms and conditions of the prize draw are accepted as final and that entrants agree to abide by the rules. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility for loss of entries through technical fault, postal/transmission delays or incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- English Law applies.
- By entering this competition the winner agree for his/her details to be passed onto the Promoter for the purpose of administering the prize.